Brian’s Good News comes live from Brian’s house – a heartening report on a loving couple who have made a significant milestone anniversary.
What the Churches are doing around the Gordon area of Aberdeenshire.
Covid 19 Help and be helped.
The official guidance from the Scottish Government is that we should be ready for restrictions to be in place for most of a year. What can we do.
- Avoid direct social contact – 2 m particularly over 70’s and pregnant women.
- Avoid public places such as bars, night clubs and sporting events.
- Work from home where possible
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use tissue when sneezing or coughing or use your sleeve.
- You can go out for a walk and to get essential supplies.
Do think about others when shopping.
Employers stand by the interests of your employees
There is help offered by other organisations. They are offering help based on the restrictions in place.
Phone. 01224 560550 Phone or email for further updates or visit the website.
SCARF – Social Enterprise tackling fuel poverty
Social Bite – Tackling homelessness and during the epidemic making sure that people have essential supplies
First Bus have revealed some interim timetables for Aberdeen and North Scotland which will be updated as plans change.
Aberdeen – https://www.firstgroup.com/aberdeen/plan-journey/covid-19-update
Scotland East – https://www.firstgroup.com/south-east-and-central-scotland/news-and-service-updates/current-issues/coronavirus-covid19-service
For Stagecoach buses visit: https://www.stagecoachbus.com/service-updates
For Scotrail visit: https://www.scotrail.co.uk/coronavirus-travel-information#accordion-in-content–3